Trial introductory flights
FLIGHT SCHOOL BLUE SKY AVIATION
What’s the “Trial introductory flight“?
If you are not quite sure whether you were born for piloting an aircraft but you want to try it out, you can try our trial introductory flights which we call “Pilot on trial” flights. The trial introductory flight explains everything that is associated with flying and gives you a chance to try to control the aircraft from the “command” seating. Be prepared for the fact that piloting aircraft is addictive!
- The trial introductory flight is dedicated to all fans of flying, those who aren’t satisfied with just watching the world from a bird’s eye view, but would like to experience what an incredible adventure it is to really grow wings.
- Our experienced pilot-instructors tell you everything you need to know before you are let loose from the ground.
- We explain how it’s possible for something so big and bulky to fly. And if you follow some basic rules, then flying will be just as safe as normal everyday driving is.
- After the pre-take off check, there is nothing to prevent us from departure.
- Part of the training includes trying out basic piloting techniques. You will control the aircraft in climb or descent, perform basic turns and become familiar with standard air devices. The aircraft is fitted with dual controls, so you can enjoy everything from the commander’s seat, but always under the direction of the copilot, who can immediately correct your flight.
- The only thing you will leave for the pilot is take off and landing. Flying opens up a man to incredible horizons in three dimensions.
You will learn strong discipline and humility as well.
Do you want to become a pilot?
Test yourself as a pilot of a single-engine aircraft. Sample lesson at a great price! Discover the magic of flying!