Courses and ratings
For General Aviation’s pilots
Do you posses a PPL(A) or CPL(A) licence?
We provide courses and trainings to further extend aviation knowledge and skills for all General Aviation (GA) pilots. Both practical and theoretical courses and trainings are led by experienced instructors from our flight school. Be it operation of modern avionics, flying under deteriorated weather conditions, or piloting more advanced, more demanding, complex aircraft, these trainings will ensure you build strong foundation to help you to fly further and higher.
- Courses are led by qualified and experienced instructors from our flight school
- Stated extent of each course is a recommendation only
- Actual extent will depend on your experience, abilities and needs
BENEFITS FOR GA PILOTS
- You will be logging the hours as a pilot in command (PIC)
- You will deepen and extend your aviation skills while gaining new qualifications
- Achieved qualifications / type ratings will be entered into your logbook right away
- Garmin 1000
- S-XPDR responder
- 8,33 Hz radio
- Regularly updated Jeppesen database