RADIOTELEPHONE OPERATOR LICENCE
FLIGHT SCHOOL BLUE SKY AVIATION
Any aircraft pilot flying or training on the territory of the Czech Republic must have a radiotelephone operator license. The pilot must obtain this license at the latest prior to his/her first solo flight. The radiotelephone operator license entitles the pilot to use the radio station on board the aircraft.
The radiotelephone operator license is issued by the Czech Telecommunications Office (CTO) on the basis of an exam, which is held in the Czech Telecommunications Office classrooms. The exam is in Czech.
Another option, suitable primarily for foreigners who do not speak Czech, is recognition of a radiotelephone operator exam taken in another EU member state. The pilot shall submit a certificate of passing the exam in another EU member state to the CTO and on the basis of this certificate, the CTO shall issue him/her with a general radiotelephone operator license.
The CTO issues:
- General Radiotelephone Operator License (VFL) – this license is valid for flights in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Exam for foreigners who wish to obtain a radiotelephone operator license
You can sit a radiotelephone operator license exam in another EU member state. You then submit the exam certificate to the CTO, and the CTO shall issue a General Radiotelephone Operator License on the basis of the certificate submitted.
BLUE SKY AVIATION works in cooperation with Dutch company ATC COMMUNICATION.
- The exam is held at our Pilot Training School and takes place online in English via Skype.
- It takes about 30 minutes.
- Straight after the exam, the student will receive a certificate.
- On the basis of the certificate the CTO then issues him/her with a General Radiotelephone Operator License.
- Student will receive the License within 2 weeks by mail.
You can prepare for the exam by yourself or with the help of our instructor. We will make all study materials available to you. The exam is not complicated and there’s no need to worry.
- The date and time of the exam shall be arranged on an individual basis, approx. within one week of the booking.
Why choose BLUE SKY AVIATION?
MODERN AIRCRAFT FLEET
APPROVED CESSNA PILOT CENTRUM
0 – ATPL