NIGHT RATING – NR(A)
FLIGHT SCHOOL BLUE SKY AVIATION
In accordance with EASA standards: PART-FCL
Night rating (NR) authorizes you for flights after sunset, when visibility is good, and for landing at airports with an illuminated landing runway. You can take the night rating qualification at the end of private pilot license PPL (A) training. The night rating qualification is an extension of your private pilot license PPL (A) but is not an obligatory part thereof.
The night rating qualification is an essential qualification for professional pilots. You need the qualification before you start the commercial pilot training CPL(A).
- A minimum of 17 years of age
- Pilot private license for an airplane – PPL (A)
- At least 45 flight hours
Total hours of flight training: 5 hours
- of which with an instructor: 3 hours*
- solo flights: 5 take-offs and 5 landings
- of which 1 hour flight at least 50 km (27 NM) with an instructor, during which the pilot will make one landing at an airport other than the aerodrome of departure
*Minimum number of hours
Length of training:
- 2 nights
Price of the training:
Night Training at Kladno Airport (LKKL)
SIMULATOR FNPT II
COURSES, EXAMS AND RATINGS
Why choose BLUE SKY AVIATION?
MODERN AIRCRAFT FLEET
APPROVED CESSNA PILOT CENTRUM
0 – ATPL