LIGHT AIRPLANE PILOT LICENSE – LAPL (A)
In accordance with EASA standards: PART-FCL
|Flight training||30 hours A/C|
|Ground preparation||5 hours|
|Theory course||20 hours in a classroom|
|Age||17 years old at least|
|Health||Medical certificate Class LAPL or Class 2|
|Course length||2 months|
The Light Airplane Pilot License LAPL authorises a pilot to conduct private, recreational or sport flights in an up to four-seat single-engine aircraft with a total weight of up to 2 tonnes. The licensee is limited to operating flights on the type of airplane only for which he/she has been authorized during pilot training, or for another type of airplane for which he/she has completed familization training at the pilot training school. With the LAPL pilot license, pilots are only authorised to fly in daylight and while there is still ground visibility.
The light aircraft pilot license is intended primarily for hobby and recreational flying. It authorizes the pilot to take a maximum of 3 passengers on board. The holder of this license is not entitled to fly for a fee. The license may be extended to a Private Pilot License PPL (A), which is the basic license for a career as a professional pilot.
- At least 16 years of age to begin training
- At least 17 years of age for the pilot’s license to be issued
- The relevant class medical certificate required for a Light Aircraft Pilot more about Medical certificate here
Total hours of flight training: 30 hours
- of which with an instructor: 15 hours*
- of which solo flights: 6 hours*
- of which solo navigation flights: 3 hours*
- of which one of the flights is at least 150 km (80 NM), during which the pilot will make one landing at an airport other than the aerodrome of departure
*Minimum number of hours
Credits for previous experience: can be counted for up to 15 hours
Theoretical knowledge lessons:
The theory course of the extent of the theory course for the private pilot license PPL(A). Lessons are individual consultations, only the instructor and student.
- Lessons in a classroom and consultation: 20 hours
- e-LEARNING for independent study and preparation for final tests at the CAA Czech
Length of training:
- intensive training: 1.5 months
- training during employment: 3 – 5 months
Price of the training:
SIMULATOR FNPT II
Do you want to become an aircraft pilot?
Test yourself as a pilot of a single-engine aircraft. Sample lesson at a great price! Discover the magic of flying!
If you decide to become our student we will count the the sample lesson into your training.
Why choose BLUE SKY AVIATION?
MODERN AIRCRAFT FLEET
APPROVED CESSNA PILOT CENTRUM
0 – ATPL