DRESDEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Variants of flight
|CEESSNA 172||45 minutes flight|
|COLUMBIA 350||25 minutes flight|
|CEESSNA 172||60 minutes flight|
|COLUMBIA 350||35 minutes flight|
Points of interest
- Fortress Königstein – On your way you will be flying by one of the biggest European hilltop fortresses – it lies on the left bank of the river Elbe in Saxon Switzerland.
- Historic landmarks – Dresden is a city with beautiful monuments, full of museums and galleries. Although it was almost completely destroyed during the war, several architectural jewels survived the bombing and others were repaired or even rebuilt after the war.
- Shopping – There is a huge number of boutiques and shopping galleries in Dresden with inexhaustible selections.
- Seasonal Markets – Especially Christmas markets are famous and one of the largest in Central Europe
- We highly recommend to fly over the city of Dresden.
- The train runs from the airport to the center of Dresden – the journey takes about 20 minutes.
All our aircraft are equipped with instruments for comfortable and safe flight.
- Garmin 1000
- S-XPDR transponder
- 8,33 Hz frequency
- Regularly updated database Jeppesen
- We provide all necessary materials for pre-flight planning
- All the pre-flight preparation and planning is done along with the safety pilot
- Together with the safety pilot you fill and submit your flight plan
- The safety pilot is on board of the aircraft with you
- After the flight, the safety pilot will carry out a step by step de-briefing
Benefits for pilot
- You will log the hours as a pilot in command (PIC)
- You will improve your piloting skills
- You will communicate in English and prepare for your next ICAO English exam
- You will gain valuable experience of flying into foreign countries
- You will dive deep into differences in AIP publications of other member states