|1,358 ft / 414 m
|Hours of operation
|MON-FRI 06.00 – 22.00 SAT/SUN 09:00 – SS+30 min
Variants of flight
|160 minutes flight
|90 minutes flight
|180 minutes flight
|100 minutes flight
Points of interest
- The Alps – Exceptional panoramic views of the Alps await you.
- Lake Constance– second largest lake in the Alps and a pearl among places to see.
- AERO EXPO Friedrichshafen – International trade show focusing on general aviation held annually at the beginning of April.
All our aircraft are equipped with instruments for comfortable and safe flight.
- Garmin 1000
- S-XPDR transponder
- 8,33 Hz frequency
- Regularly updated database Jeppesen
- We provide all necessary materials for pre-flight planning
- All the pre-flight preparation and planning is done along with the safety pilot
- Together with the safety pilot you fill and submit your flight plan
- The safety pilot is on board of the aircraft with you
- After the flight, the safety pilot will carry out a step by step de-briefing
Benefits for pilot
- You will log the hours as a pilot in command (PIC)
- You will improve your piloting skills
- You will communicate in English and prepare for your next ICAO English exam
- You will gain valuable experience of flying into foreign countries
- You will dive deep into differences in AIP publications of other member states