|Hours of operation||Summer 8:30 – 20:00LT
Winter 8:00 – 16:30LT
|Landing fees||60 Euro|
Variants of flight
|CEESSNA 172||170 minutes flight|
|COLUMBIA 350||70 minutes flight|
|CEESSNA 172||190 minutes flight|
|COLUMBIA 350||90 minutes flight|
Points of interest
- Sea and bathing – Portoroz Airport is located right at the coast of Adriatic sea and within a walking distance from Portoroz – summer resort with public beaches and direct access to the sea. Portoroz is famous for beautiful parks, rich greenery and pleasant seaside atmosphere.
- Historical town Piran– A short walk around the coast will take you to the historical town of Piran, known for its picturesque atmosphere, reminiscent of the French Riviera as well as the medieval center and the fortress towering over the city. The fortress has stunning views of the sea and the surrounding countryside. Even Italy and the port of Trieste can be seen from the fort.
- Casinos a night life -Portorož is the largest and best equipped Slovenian seaside and climatic spa with lots of hotels, casinos, restaurants, cafes with a busy nightlife especially during the summer season.
- Golf club Adriatic – Adriatic Golf Club is already in Croatia but only a 10 minute taxi ride from Portoroz. The course offers stunning views of the sea and the city of Portorož.
All our aircraft are equipped with instruments for comfortable and safe flight.
- Garmin 1000
- S-XPDR transponder
- 8,33 Hz frequency
- Regularly updated database Jeppesen
- We provide all necessary materials for pre-flight planning
- All the pre-flight preparation and planning is done along with the safety pilot
- Together with the safety pilot you fill and submit your flight plan
- The safety pilot is on board of the aircraft with you
- After the flight, the safety pilot will carry out a step by step de-briefing
Benefits for pilot
- You will log the hours as a pilot in command (PIC)
- You will improve your piloting skills
- You will communicate in English and prepare for your next ICAO English exam
- You will gain valuable experience of flying into foreign countries
- You will dive deep into differences in AIP publications of other member states