VENEZIA LIDO AIRPORT
Variants of flight
|CEESSNA 172||180 minutes flight|
|COLUMBIA 350||90 minutes flight|
|CEESSNA 172||200 minutes flight|
|COLUMBIA 350||100 minutes flight|
Points of interest
- Venice – One of the most romantic places in the world where you can sail across the town on famous gondolas.
- The Carnival of Venice – A celebrated carnival with a rich program takes place annually in February and ends with the Christian celebration of Lent.
- From the airport to the center you can take a water taxi or a boat, which works as a public transportation. We recommend buying a twelve-hour or one-day boat ticket. In addition to convenient transportation across the town and to neighboring islands, you will enjoy stunning views of local palaces, as the facades of many of them are facing the channel.
All our aircraft are equipped with instruments for comfortable and safe flight.
- Garmin 1000
- S-XPDR transponder
- 8,33 Hz frequency
- Regularly updated database Jeppesen
- We provide all necessary materials for pre-flight planning
- All the pre-flight preparation and planning is done along with the safety pilot
- Together with the safety pilot you fill and submit your flight plan
- The safety pilot is on board of the aircraft with you
- After the flight, the safety pilot will carry out a step by step de-briefing
Benefits for pilot
- You will log the hours as a pilot in command (PIC)
- You will improve your piloting skills
- You will communicate in English and prepare for your next ICAO English exam
- You will gain valuable experience of flying into foreign countries
- You will dive deep into differences in AIP publications of other member states