|Elevation||1,906 ft / 581 m|
|Hours of operation||24/7|
|Landing fees||25 Euro|
Variants of flight
|CEESSNA 172||135 minutes flight|
|COLUMBIA 350||80 minutes flight|
|CEESSNA 172||150 minutes flight|
|COLUMBIA 350||90 minutes flight|
Points of interest
- The Alps – The airport is situated at the foot of the Alps at an altitude of only 581m above sea level with an extraordinary approach through a beautiful valley.
- Innsbruck– Historic city with a famous Maria-Theresien-Straße and the Hofburg Imperial Palace.
- From the airport to the center of Innsbruck you can easily take a bus. The ride takes about 30 minutes and costs 3 euros.
All our aircraft are equipped with instruments for comfortable and safe flight.
- Garmin 1000
- S-XPDR transponder
- 8,33 Hz frequency
- Regularly updated database Jeppesen
- We provide all necessary materials for pre-flight planning
- All the pre-flight preparation and planning is done along with the safety pilot
- Together with the safety pilot you fill and submit your flight plan
- The safety pilot is on board of the aircraft with you
- After the flight, the safety pilot will carry out a step by step de-briefing
Benefits for pilot
- You will log the hours as a pilot in command (PIC)
- You will improve your piloting skills
- You will communicate in English and prepare for your next ICAO English exam
- You will gain valuable experience of flying into foreign countries
- You will dive deep into differences in AIP publications of other member states