SALZBURG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
|Elevation||430 m / 1,411 ft|
|Hours of operation||24/7|
|Landing fees||45 Euro|
Variants of flight
|CEESSNA 172||100 minutes flight|
|COLUMBIA 350||55 minutes flight|
|CEESSNA 172||110 minutes flight|
|COLUMBIA 350||65 minutes flight|
Points of interest
- The Alps – The airport is in close proximity to the Alps, we recommend you take a sightseeing flight around the famous peaks, ski resorts or the Eagle’s Nest.
- Hangar 7 – Airplane Museum with a unique collection of “The Flying Bulls” aircraft and formula one. The museum is located directly at the airport and the entrance is free of charge.
- Salzburg – The city is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Since 1997, it is listed as a UNESCO World’s cultural heritage.
All our aircraft are equipped with instruments for comfortable and safe flight.
- Garmin 1000
- S-XPDR transponder
- 8,33 Hz frequency
- Regularly updated database Jeppesen
- We provide all necessary materials for pre-flight planning
- All the pre-flight preparation and planning is done along with the safety pilot
- Together with the safety pilot you fill and submit your flight plan
- The safety pilot is on board of the aircraft with you
- After the flight, the safety pilot will carry out a step by step de-briefing
Benefits for pilot
- You will log the hours as a pilot in command (PIC)
- You will improve your piloting skills
- You will communicate in English and prepare for your next ICAO English exam
- You will gain valuable experience of flying into foreign countries
- You will dive deep into differences in AIP publications of other member states