COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE FOR HELICOPTERS – CPL(H)
FLIGHT SCHOOL BLUE SKY AVIATION
In accordance with EASA standards: PART-FCL
A Commercial Pilot License for Helicopters CPL(H) is an important milestone in a professional pilot career. It means in practice, that a pilot can already operate commercial flights for a fee and apply for the job as a helicopter pilot. Together with night flying can fly day and night in the visibility of the ground.
CAREER – COMMERCIAL PILOT FOR HELICOPTERS
The Commercial Pilot License for Helicopters CPL(H) entitles you to fly as a professional pilot. Holders of a commercial pilot license with an appropriate helicopter type rating may apply for the job as a helicopter pilot at police or rescue services, as private pilots or as flight instructors.
Flight training in accordance with the EU EASA: PART-FCL
- At least 18 years old
- Holder of a PPL(H) issued in accordance with Annex 1 to the Chicago Convention
- Class 1 Medical certificate more about Medical certificate here
- Radiotelephony license: more here
- 155 hours flight time, including 50 hours as PIC in helicopters
Total hours of flight training: 35 hours*
- of which solo flights: 30 minutes
- of which instrument instruction flights: 10 hours*
- of which night flights: 5 hours*
*the minimum number of hours
Credits for previous experience: Holders of a valid IR(A) shall be credited 5 hours towards the dual instrument instruction time.
Ground training: 15 hours
Theoretical knowledge lessons:
- Before the training course starts the students has to begin an approved CPL(H) theoretical knowledge course which shall comprise at least 250 hours of instruction.
- The CPL(H) theoretical knowledge course can be completed an any ATO and is not a part of this modular course.
Length of training:
- intensive training: 2 months
- training during employment: 2 – 6 months
Why choose BLUE SKY AVIATION?
MODERN AIRCRAFT FLEET
APPROVED CESSNA PILOT CENTRUM
0 – ATPL